About the Permanent Endowment Fund
The Permanent Endowment Fund was established to provide members and friends the opportunity to make charitable gifts to Adel United Methodist Church, that will become a permanent endowment for financial support and a living memorial.
These funds are to be used for special projects supporting the church related to the areas of: worship, fellowship, local outreach, education and missions. In some instances, facilities.
The Permanent Endowment Fund Committee was formed, with the purpose of distributing funds from the Permanent Endowment Fund.
How to Apply & Eligibility
- Application Deadline (Close Date): March 1, 2018
- Award Notification: No later than April 15, 2018
- Final Report Due: 30 days after project completion or Dec. 1, 2018
Granting Policies Please note these non-negotiable policies before submitting a proposal:
- Consideration will be made for one-year projects
- Grantee will work with our Treasurer regarding expenditures and reimbursements
- Grantee will be required to submit a final report
- The amount of grant funds awarded each year varies
- Whether or not an individual or project has received a grant in the past does not guarantee funding in subsequent years.
- Funding of projects will depend on the nature of the application, nature of other applications, and funds available for distribution.